New Mexico PTA’s 106th Annual Convention – A Virtual Event
April 29-May 1, 2021
Visit the Virtual MarketPlace!
This is the place to find more information on Convention Sponsors and Exhibitors.
Attendees are PTA leaders, school administration, and community members interested in attending general meetings, panels, and workshops.
Click HERE to view the New Mexico PTA Balance Sheet through March 31, 2021.
Add a little fun to your Zoom with these virtual backgrounds, thanks to our Friends at NMPBS!
Tips to be a Successful Zoom Attendee
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking.
- Limit distractions – turn off notifications, close apps, mute your phone, avoid multi-tasking, find a quiet space.
- Join early! Make sure you have downloaded the necessary software before it’s time to join the meeting.
- Have your video on unless you are experiencing connection issues.
- Prep your area – good lighting (avoid backlight) and camera at eye level.
Use the following links for Award Nomination/Scholarship forms:
2020-2021 cycle has ended. 2021-2022 applications will be available in early 2022!
- NMPTA Proud! Awards Nomination Form
- Land Of Enchantment Student Scholarship Application
- Land of Enchantment Educator Scholarship
- Land of Enchantment Parent/Guardian Scholarship