Resources for Your PTA
One of the benefits of being a PTA is the wide range of resources available to you to help you be successful as you advocate for children, enrich education, and support family engagement in your school and community.
Below you will find:
- Great Ideas for PTAs – events, programs, and ideas that have been used at other PTAs, that you can adapt for use at your own PTA.
- PTA Partnerships – a list of local, state, and national organizations that support the work of PTA.
- Parent Guide to Student Success – references for Common Core, including how to support learning at home, building relationships with teachers, and college and career planning.
- National PTA Programs – special opportunities specifically for associated PTAs for grants and programs-in-a-box to be used at your school.
- Virtual MarketPlace – contact information and special offers from NMPTA Convention sponsors and exhibitors.
Community Conversations with NMPTA
Building a Grief-Sensitive Community (1:02:00)
Maria Collins’ slides
Laura Landry’s slides
Tom Demaria’s slides
PTA Healthy Lifestyles
PTA Healthy Lifestyles – Grief & Loss
Tax Form 990 (16:49)
Nominating Committees & Next Year’s Officers (30:42)
This is the document reviewed in the video:
NMPTA Extension of Officer Term and Special Election Resolution